One of the linux hybrid graphics team members has reported that the ASUS U36JC laptop will go from 4 hours to 7 hours of battery life using acpi_call to switch on/off the nvidia card:
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller : Intel Corporation Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0046] h(rev 18) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller : nVidia Corporation GT218 [GeForce 310M] [10de:0a70] (rev ff) (prog-if ff
For more information, join the team subscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of the Launchpad page http://launchpad.net/~hybrid-graphics-linux Please join this team if you are new by clicking on the "Join Team" link at the right of the Launchpad page. It's important to have as many users in the community as possible to request for appropriate support.
Wednesday, 13 July 2011
ASUS U36JC from 4 to 7 hours of battery life with linux acpi_call
Posted by avilella at 12:15
- December (9)
- October (2)
- August (7)
- VDPAU Linux hybrid graphics: Integrating bumblebee...
- MSI GE620DX @ www.engadget.com
- Help Needed: Anybody got a Toshiba Satellite...
- HP to offer a switch for their line of HP AMD BACO...
- Acer TravelMate 8481 with nvidia optimus @ www.eng...
- Asus U41SV hybrid graphics linux -- acpi_call DSDT...
- Sony VAIO Z series 2011 includes hybrid graphics o...
- ASUS U36JC from 4 to 7 hours of battery life with ...
- Bumblebee for Ubuntu in two lines
- Gateway laptops with nvidia optimus and AMD Fusion...
- Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830T, 4830T, 5830T Notebook...
- HP dv6z with hybrid crossfire @ www.engadget.com
- June (14)
- May (10)
- April (7)
- March (6)
- February (3)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (6)
- August (4)
- July (7)
- June (17)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (9)
- February (10)
- January (9)