Many of the Linux hybrid graphics team members are using Alienware laptops, which are well supported by acpi_call and bumblebee. The Alienware M18x should be no different:
For more information, join the team subscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of the Launchpad page http://launchpad.net/~hybrid-graphics-linux Please join this team if you are new by clicking on the "Join Team" link at the right of the Launchpad page. It's important to have as many users in the community as possible to request for appropriate support.
Tuesday, 28 June 2011
- December (9)
- October (2)
- August (7)
- July (12)
- Alienware M18x with hybrid graphics @ news.cnet.co...
- Acer 5742G hybryid graphics
- Asus U36 with nvidia optimus @ www.engadget.com
- Powerful Asus U41JF with nvidia optimus in a thin ...
- Fujitsu LifeBook T901 with nvidia optimus @ akihab...
- Blingtastic Toshiba Qosmio X770 with nvidia optimu...
- Hybrid graphics Linux on Samsung sf310-S03
- Hybrid Graphics Linux @ launchpad.net reaches 700 ...
- Samsung RF511 linux hybrid graphics optimus
- Dell L702X Linux hybrid graphics step-by-step
- Aspire TimelineX AS3830TG with hybrid graphics @ w...
- Lenovo T420 Linux hybrid graphics bumblebee and ac...
- Dell XPS L702X Nvidia Optimus Linux bumblebee and ...
- Virtu Universal for Sandy Bridge chips in Windows ...
- May (10)
- April (7)
- March (6)
- February (3)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (6)
- August (4)
- July (7)
- June (17)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (9)
- February (10)
- January (9)